Hamilton Physical Therapy is committed to providing the best possible care to our patients. In order to achieve that, we have a few responsibilities that we ask of our patients:
- When you come for any initial evaluation/follow up visit that you would please wear loose fitting clothing. This will ensure that we are able to properly examine you and that the clothing will allow for appropriate movement.
- Prepare to arrive for your appointment roughly 10-15 minutes in advance of your appointment time. This will allow for an adequate amount of time for us to make a copy of your I.D. and insurance card, and have you complete the correct forms. You can also download and fill out the Patient Forms Here and either bring them to your initial visit or fax them to us at (810) 354-8902.
MRI/X-Ray Results –
- Please bring any documents from medical professionals medically relevant to your diagnosis.
Patient Payments –
- We ask that all patients come prepared to pay any co-pays or co-insurance at the time of service.
Cancellation Policy –
- We please ask that you make the utmost attempt to attend all scheduled appointments.
- If you are going to be 10 minutes late or more for your appointment, we may have to reschedule.
- Please call us in advance at (810) 354-8900, if you will be late or not be able to make a scheduled appointment.